The Paddleboard Shed
$25 for a 70min Beginner's Paddleboard Lesson from The Paddleboard Shed (Value $65)
- Fine Print
- Here's a deal worthy of a standing ovation, thanks to The Paddleboard Shed:
- $25 for a 70 minute beginner's stand up paddleboard lesson (value $65)
- The Paddleboard Shed team guarantees you'll be paddling unaided by the end of the lesson!
- You'll be taught by an ISA paddleboard instructor who is Surfing NZ accredited, has a first aid certificate and is a community life saver, so you know you're in experienced hands!
- Enjoy paddling around the beautiful Whaingaroa Harbour in Raglan
- A great experience for everyone and anyone
- Buy up to 10 vouchers for yourself and 10 as gifts - makes a fantastic summer group activity
- If you've been before, get a group together and they'll take you all explo
What We Like
Stand up and take notice! The team at The Paddleboard Shed is here with a 70 minute beginner's paddleboarding lesson - and they guarantee to get you paddling unaided by the end of your session!
Paddleboarding is a superb way to improve your balance as well as a great cardio workout for young and old. It’s perfect for younger people wanting to play in calm waters or for fitness fanatics wanting a workout in surf conditions. Situated in the beautiful Whaingaroa Harbour in Raglan, you'll enjoy the stunning scenery and calm inner harbour conditions. You don’t need to worry about them sending you out at low tide or in a howling southwesterly squall - they'll make sure you enjoy those classic spring mornings, with a calm harbour and a warming sun.
It's wise to book early if you're after those weekend high tides. Luckily The Paddleboard Shed's website has all the details you need, so you know just when to book - they've thought of everything!
NB: A wetsuit is recommended if you're a beginner, or long sleeved top and gym gear or thermals for paddling in the cooler water. Once up and moving around, your motion will keep your warm.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1 April, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
Valid for customers 10 years old and over
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 022 623 9626 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
Subject to weather & high tides
NB: A wetsuit is recommended if you're a beginner, or a long sleeved top and gym gear or thermals for paddling in the cooler water. Once up and moving around, your motion will keep your warm
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Entire value must be used in 1 visit. Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
My grandson was very tentative to start with and you had his and him eating out your hand within minutes! I thought my older age and low fitness level, might struggle to last ten minutes but quite the contrary. With your supportand guidence the time was over before I noticed. Thank you.Denise T
Ruth and I had a great time…what a perfect morning! We had superb conditions. I fell in at the end but it was worth it (u-turn mishap) Will have to come back soon and hire a board for another go.Debbie