Yoga & Pilates
$49 for 5 Yin Yoga Classes Beginning at Yoga & Pilates
- Fine Print
- Yintroduce some peace into your life with this fantastic opportunity to try yin yoga:
- $54 for 5 weeks of Yin Yoga begining Thursday 19 January (Value $90)
- $129 for 12 weeks of Yin Yoga beginning Thursday 19 January (Value $216)
- $75 for 7 weeks of Yin Yoga beginning Thursday 2 March (Value $126)
- All classes 5pm - 6pm
- Experience the wonderful benefits of yin yoga to restore calm and balance the mind and body
- Yin Yoga is based on the Taoist concept of yin and yang and this yoga style is slow-paced where the poses, or asana, are held for longer periods of time
- It targets connective tissues — ligaments, joints, bones, and the fascia network — rather than the muscles
- You will be guided and supported by a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher SAFS BETA, Certified Mind Body Fitness Specialist NESTA, who has over 20 years' experience within the Health and Sports sector
- Venue: Fendalton Community Hall, 170 Clyde Road, Fendalton
What We Like
Did you know the average tortoise lives for 150 years? There's something to be said for slowing things down...
Yin yoga is a slow-paced style of yoga with poses, or asanas, that are held for longer periods of time - five minutes or more per pose is typical. Yin yoga allows us time to sit within ourselves, to just be still, and to notice what the body and mind are telling us.
The practice of Yin Yoga trains us in the habit of slowing down, paying attention and listening. Listening to our body, to our mind, to the soothing sound of the breath. Yin goes hand in hand with the practice of mindfulness and helps to fine-tune the various skills that bring us back to the here and now.
Yin yoga promotes the integration of 'yin' activities into life - calming, understimulated moments - to balance out the 'yang' - overstimulation and stress. The irresistible clickability of today's media means overstimulation is hard to avoid and easy to drown in! Yin yoga offers a fantastic way to take a moment away from the stresses and distractions of life, and just be.
Key benefits of a regular yin yoga practice include an increased sense of mental and physical calm and balance, stress and anxiety reduction, increased circulation and improved flexibility. You can practice yin almost anywhere.
Quick! Hit that Buy Now button to make like a tortoise and take it slow.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on final session
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your class placement
5 week session: First Class begins at 5pm Thursday 19 January, 2017 with classes held consecutively, last class Thurs 16 Feb
12 week session: First class begins at 5pm, Thurs 19 January, 2017 and will be held weekly consecutively, last class Thurs 13 April (There will be no class held on 23 February in the 12 week session)
7 week session: First Class begins at 5pm 2 March, 2017 with classes held consecutively, last class Thurs 13 April
No extensions or class exchanges will be given
No-shows on a stated class date will be void
Voucher cannot be combined and cannot be transferred
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers