Sweet Release Cakes & Treats
$9 for a 'Mount Cookie Dough My Goodness' or $10 for a Vegan 'Mount Cookie Dough My Goodness' from Sweet Release Cakes & Treats (Value Up To $18)
- Fine Print
- See More
- Treat your tastebuds to a terrific sweet treat from Sweet Release!
- $9 for a 'Mount Cookie Dough My Goodness' (value $15)
- $10 for a Vegan 'Mount Cookie Dough My Goodness'' (value $18)
- The ''Mount Cookie Dough My Goodness'' is a chocolate-lined chocolate chip cookie shaped like a volcano, 4 scoops of ice cream hidden inside the volcano, whipped cream, ganache and salted caramel, topped off with another cookie and melted fondant 'lava'
- Sweet Release Cakes & Treats have been wowing Wellington since August 2014 with delicious baked goods, a huge range of vegetarian and vegan treats and customised cakes
- Valid from Friday January 20
- Available Monday to Saturdays, 10.30am - 4pm
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
What We Like
Searching for a sugar fix? The team at Sweet Release have your back. They've got a terrific sweet sensation for us all!
Sweet Release proudly present the 'Mount Cookie Dough My Goodness'. How, you ask? Take one large mountain-shaped, chocolate-lined chocolate chip cookie and fill it with 4 scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, ganache and salted caramel. Top it off with yet another cookie and melted fondant lava. Then dig in! The vegan version uses Little Island ice cream, coconut whipped cream, Whittakers ganache and vegan fondant, as well as vegan Little Island icecream in your choice of mint chocolate, chocolate raspberry, chocolate or vanilla.
While you're there, why not grab yourself something else off their delicious menu? These guys are dedicated to providing the vegans and vegetarians of our fine city with amazing things to eat, including vegan pies, toasties, nachoes and salads with homemade vegan aioli. And I haven't even gotten started about their huge range of delicious sweet treats - brownies, inception cookies, cupcakes, cheesecake and their famous salted caramel. Mmmhmmm.
Sweet Release Cakes & Treats are world famous in Wellington. Owner Kristine Bartley opened the business in August 2014 after turning to baking as a way of dealing with health issues and Sweet Release has quickly become the place to go for original, innovative and (most importantly) delicious treats. Their all vegan lunch menu caters to those dealing with chronic illnesses which usually come with diet restrictions.
Let your sweet tooth sweet talk you into clicking Buy Now on this great treat from Sweet Release. Mine has. (Just, uh... don't tell my dentist...)
The Fine Print
Offer valid from Friday 20 January to 12 April, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
No appointments required - walk-ins OK
Available Monday - Saturday 10.30am - 4pm, subject to availability
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers